Friday 5 August 2011

Jo and Kelly's Utterly Fabulous Civil Partnership - June 2011

So the big day arrived in June and I think I was almost as excited as the girls. As well as the gorgeous venue, there were a lot of things I was looking forward to about the day, including dinner served from a fish and chip van, an ice cream van and a (very) memorable first dance of "oops upside your head". Of course, the best thing about the day though were Jo and Kelly and their fantastic guests. What struck me most about Jo and Kelly was how loving they were with each other throughout the day, supporting each other in emotional moments and just having a great time together and with their family and friends all through the day. It was a privilege to be a part of this amazing day and I was really pleased with all the happy and colourful picture opportunities that presented themselves.








































































No comments:

Post a Comment