Thursday 5 July 2012

Martin and Neil's Lifestyle Shoot at Borough Markets

I'd met Martin when I was shooting one of the Pink Singers' great January concerts and was lucky enough to be invited by him to photograph his and his lovely partner Neil's civil partnership in June.


I always like to do a shoot with my clients before the big day. That way we build a great rapport, get some cool shots, but most importantly it gets my clients used to having their picture taken.


We decided to do the shoot at Borough Market. From my first conversation with Martin I knew that their civil partnership was going to be colourful and I wanted to reflect that in their lifestyle shots.


Little did I realise that even an 8:30 start at Borough Markets is too late, by the end of the shoot it was heaving with tourists. Not to worry, the boys were thrown in at the deep end with their new modelling career ... and did a great job.


We had a real laugh on the shoot and I was left feeling very excited about photographing their civil partnership! I was really pleased with this set of images, I hope you like them too!


Welcome to Borough Market!






















The boys were thrown in at the deep end here, I was very pleased that they were up for a quick kiss when fifty thousand tourists were walking past!






















A Banksy we saw on the off chance. Love It!








No comments:

Post a Comment