Saturday 8 December 2012

Steve and Brian's Fabulous Civil Partnership at the Gorse Hill Hotel - August 2012


Another great day! When I talked through the itinerary of Brian and Steve's civil partnership at the De Vere Gorse Hill Hotel, I knew it was going to be a good one!

Not only was it an absolutely beautiful venue but the boys had laid on some very special entertainment for their guests. I was lucky enough to be able to capture the fabulous girls from Impact again, this time doing a feather dance and the Can Can. They are great! Also, Fonda Cox was their delighting and entertaining everyone and let me tell you, she has a potty mouth … hilarious!

I think this was the hottest day I've ever worked and I have to say the boys deserved a medal for braving the sun and having a few pictures taken around the hotel. They were totally worth it and I'm pleased to report that none of us suffered dehydration!

A fantastic day and as ever I was sorry when it came to an end!









I love this picture, Brian looks so thoughtful!





















Now, there're the faces of two happily married boys!


























The incredible girls from Impact ... I love 'em!
(http://impactdancers.co.uk/)

... and Fonda Cox ... so funny!
(http://www.fondacox.com/1.html)












No comments:

Post a Comment